Did you know that we have several online blogs written by our cruising members? Follow the adventures below of these intrepid cruisers as they search out exciting places to visit. Share their highs and lows and travel vicariously from the comfort of your computer.
SYC Member Cruising Blogs
This section presents the cruising logs and blogs of some SYC members. Follow along and enjoy their adventures.
sv-schatzi.blogspot.com, Roger and Lynne Werner, we cruised the Great Lakes, the St. Lawrence seaway, the Maritimes, Nova Scotia, the East Coast and the Caribbean islands
S/V Yahtzee, Andrew and Jill Cross, cruising the Pacific Northwest
- "The Serious Charterer", Curtis Freet and Tiffany Ashton, notes on chartering and cruising
- Appa, Marcus Reichert and family, cruising to Mexico
- Arriba, Barbara and Dave Cox, cruising to Alaska
- Simbalaut, Beth Simon and Ferd Nist, cruising to Alaska
- S/V Bella Vita, Stacey and Brett Hoopes, cruising in French Polynesia
- S/V Sophie, Jenna Miller & James Utzschneider, cruising in the South Pacific
- S/V Kyrnos, Frederic and Janet Lafitte, cruising in French Polynesia
- S/V Gratitude, Susan and Charles Stillman, cruising in Mexico
- MV Loreley, Viktor and Diane Grabner
- Peregrine-cat38, Steve Smolinske
- Cape Crusader, Carl and Kat Bradley
- Bella Marina, Octavia Petrovici and Petter Bergman
- Capaz, Brad and PJ Baker
- Jarana, Kathy and Bill Cuffel
- Salt & Light, Rennie and Denis Dennehy
- SCOOTS, Scott Fuller
- Starr, Sherry and Don Stabbert (current blog and location)
- Starr, Sherry and Don Stabbert (past cruises in South Pacific and Europe)
- Totem, Jamie and Behan Gifford
Want to Display Your Cruise Blog or Website?
Why don't you share your blog with the other club members and with the public? Let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org and send the website address of your blog or website.
Last updated Tuesday, July 07, 2015
Remember, this material is visible to the public viewers of the website, so please make sure that you secure your identity items properly.